[HOT] Sri Lanka Floods: Landslide Area Tracing Task

Robert Banick rbanick at gmail.com
Sun May 22 11:55:52 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We’ve received a request from the Disaster Management Centre of Sri Lanka
to map the Aranayake area, which was affected by a huge landslide after
days of heavy rains. Our data would help with estimating damages and number
of persons affected so that the appropriate amount of aid can be delivered
quickly.

If you have any time to contribute it would be most appreciated.

You can find the task here: http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1920

The area is very small so I’m hopeful we can complete this task really
quickly and get back to http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1914

Thanks,
Robert