[HOT] iD news: v1.9.5 released

Bryan Housel bryan at 7thposition.com
Wed May 25 14:16:46 UTC 2016

iD v1.9.5 was released May 25 2016 and is now available for editing on openstreetmap.org <http://openstreetmap.org/>

The release includes:
- Fix bug causing Russian track type translated strings to sneak into tag values
- Change color of save button as user edits increase (built by tanerochris)
- Spacebar can now be used to click for faster drawing (built by brandonreavis)
- Localized phone number placeholder (built by dobratzp)
- Command-B / Control-B will switch to recently used Background imagery (built by RoPP)
- Fix bug causing greedy autocompletion of dropdown control (built by Kushan Joshi)
- More presets, bug fixes, usability improvements

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this release!  I’m really excited about how many people are contributing to iD these days.

Changelog: https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#195 <https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#195>
Twitter:   https://twitter.com/bhousel/status/735468105435119616 <https://twitter.com/bhousel/status/735468105435119616>

Thanks,
Bryan

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/bhousel <https://twitter.com/bhousel>, or follow the iD project on GitHub https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD <https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD> for more iD tips and updates.