[HOT] Sekondi-Takoradi, Ghana Address/Street Data

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed May 25 15:30:39 UTC 2016

Thanks Enock for the link and offer of help.

Jo, to answer your question I don't think they are going to be willing to
update the data themselves. Originally when I met the group they were
really just trying to figure out how to donate their data to Google. I
suggested why not also make it available for OpenStreetMap and they agreed.
I'm aware of the import process and I was hoping someone would be able to
walk them through both the social and the technical aspects of the process.

-Kate