[HOT] Terrapattern: query-by-example for satellite imagery

Paul Uithol paul.uithol at hotosm.org
Thu May 26 14:51:14 UTC 2016

That sounds quite interesting - I'm wondering if it could be accurate
enough to use as a tool for automatically tracing/classifying/tagging
features based on imagery in some scenarios? I imagine the error rate
would be quite a lot higher than with proper mapping, but in some
situations having a fast initial assessment (before focusing on
accuracy) is useful?