[HOT] Terrapattern: query-by-example for satellite imagery

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Thu May 26 15:09:38 UTC 2016

It is not, at least not at this time. For example, I tried finding airports
by clicking on a plane. It returns some planes and a lot of asphalt. It
might however be useful to quickly identify a very rough outline of built
up land or roads. In my case: airports did show up as hotspots. So it might
be useful to direct mapping activity.

Joost @
Openstreetmap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/joostjakob> | LinkedIn