[HOT] Terrapattern: query-by-example for satellite imagery

Blake Girardot HOT/OSM blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Thu May 26 17:34:08 UTC 2016

The about page is long, but well worth a full read to the end:

http://www.terrapattern.com/about

OSM data played a real role in the project, and that means everyone
here played a real role.

It is intended as a humanitarian project and seems to touch on a lot
of the issues humanitarian response and mapping faces on a regular
basis. It is pretty nice it is all open source. I am sure OSM and HOT
will be reaching out to them to see how we can all work better
together.

The Knight Foundation sponsored it in part, they support the most
amazing projects.

Please feel free to keep sharing ideas after reading their about page.

Thank you martind for putting the link in IRC and email :)

Regards
Blake

Blake Girardot
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team