[HOT] Get ready -- HOT's crowdfunding campaign launching later this month

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Wed Nov 2 14:37:47 UTC 2016

Dear all, HOT will be launching our second annual crowdfunding
campaign in the coming weeks. A big focus of this year's campaign will
be on raising funds to support the direct needs of HOT/OSM volunteer
led projects globally. The Fundraising Working Group is putting
together a short video to highlight YOUR voices -- we want to hear the
impact your project is having and what you still need to be
successful. We aim to come together as a global community of staff,
members and volunteers to tell this story so that we can all make an
even bigger impact in 2017.

If you are interested in contributing a 30-second "selfie" style video
for possible inclusion on the campaign landing page, please let me
know or email fundraising at hotosm.org. Projects should be related to
the HOT mission and able to film outdoors in areas where mapping is
taking place.

Best
Tyler

--