[HOT] Fwd: [OpenStreetMap] Alternative imagery project 2102

Blake Girardot HOT/OSM blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Mon Nov 7 12:08:07 UTC 2016

Hi Joost, Mike, Daniel,

Joost is of course correct. In looking at the project in the TM, it is
not clear which imagery should be preferred for mapping, it might be
on purpose the other imagery is not in the imagery field.

I sent an email via OSM to the project creator to see if we can
clarify the instructions a bit and put the other imagery in the
imagery field if it should be used.

Thank you for pointing it out Daniel.

Regards,
Blake