[HOT] Surveying Helicopter Landing Zones (HLZs)

Blake Girardot HOT/OSM blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Mon Nov 7 12:11:22 UTC 2016

Hi Keith,

I worked a lot on this issue during the Nepal 2015 response.

What you propose sounds great. We had a lot of difficulty trying to do
this via the tasking manager for several reasons.

I would love to speak with you more about it, maybe we could chat via skype.

Cheers,
Blake
Blake Girardot
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team