[HOT] iD Editor on iPad

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 19:03:49 UTC 2016

I'm not an ipad  user so I'm not sure.  However using a stylus on other
devices isn't in my opinion as accurate as a 800 dpi mouse.

In Canada I can buy cheap wireless mice for under $10 but I'm not sure if
they work with an ipad.  My understanding is you have to jailbreak the ipad
which doesn't do wonders for an apple warranty and  isn't something I'd
recommend.

Cheerio John