[HOT] iD Editor on iPad

Emir Hartato emir.hartato at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 23:18:25 UTC 2016

About stylus,

A friend of mine has Adonit Jot Pro which is cost about US$30. I used it
for drawing on his iPad and I think it's quite accurate, not sure for iD as
I always use my laptop to edit OSM. However, looking I have good experience
for drawing, I think you can consider this option.

The Verge has a comprehensive list of iPad stylus.
http://www.theverge.com/2012/4/10/2925937/best-stylus-ipad-review

Other alternative - a bluetooth mouse?

Cheers,
Emir