[HOT] happy one year anniversary to YouthMappers and thank you HOT!

hyances at gmail.com hyances at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 21:38:21 UTC 2016

In the name of OSM community in Colombia, I just want to give a deep thanks
to Patricia, Chad, Mayro, Carrie and all the wonderful and united team of
YouthMappers, to give us the opportunity to create close to 200 new
humanitarian mappers in the country, contributing with relevant projects
for the peace process (ejem, there is a new agreement on the way with
adjustments :-P) and key data for humanitarian crisis in the country, at
the same time connect social responsibility of students with the mapping in
other parts of the world.

It was very dynamic and enjoyable work with yours, I want to be more
extensive; but more than words the thanks will come with the further
outcomes.

Long live to YouthMappers!

Humberto Yances