[HOT] Anybody has time to handhold me through untangling a task?

majka majka.zem+talk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 20:31:34 UTC 2016

Thank you all for your answers.

I have read everything I could find before postin, including all the posted
links. The problem is that I have experience with mapping in Europe, and I
am quite new to mapping in Africa. I have read all I could before I started
mapping and then more before I started validating and still have trouble to
interpret the imagery correctly. And yes, I am trying to validate from the
last finished tasks. I have invalidated some tasks - mostly when I haven't
time to correct / add everything. And often came later back to it and
finished it myself.

It seems the best way is simply to try to do my best and anything I am
unsure about to elevate higher and to cry for help :)

Thanks again.

Majka