[HOT] Sierra Leone Imagery for non-profit?

Thomas Kandler hallo at thomaskandler.net
Tue Nov 22 10:46:19 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

sorry for the OT, but I have a question with seems suitable for the
audience:

is it possible to aquire high-res imagery (meaning <=10m + maybe
multispectral) for non-profit use in Sierra Leone in a cost-saving way?

The non-profit is aiming to map out the mining activity in the whole
country to get a grip on the administration of those activities.
Unfortunately they have little to no funds for software or data.

Just a shot in the dark from me, so ignore if too OT.

Thanks & have a great day
Thomas

hallo at thomaskandler.net