[HOT] Sierra Leone Imagery for non-profit?

Robert Banick rbanick at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 02:43:11 UTC 2016

Hi Thomas,

Try speaking to Mikel Maron at Mapbox (and HOT) (mikel.maron at hotosm.org).
Sometimes Mapbox can help out by procuring high resolution imagery for
specific areas and adding it to the Mapbox Satellite layer accessible
through JOSM.

If that doesn’t work I suggest you reach out to the U.S. State Department’s
Mapgive: Imagery to the Crowd initiative (http://mapgive.state.gov/ittc/).
Often they can secure existing imagery for you and/or procure custom
imagery on request.

You’ll probably need to prepare a specific AOI for all these requests.

Good luck!
Robert