[HOT] Myanmar (Burmese) Translation of LearnOSM is now available

Patrick Oswald patrick.oswald at fauna-flora.org
Sat Nov 26 07:13:14 UTC 2016

Dear Nick

Thank you so much for helping with those and putting them online and creating the PDFs.

Also, regarding your request to check the pdfs/logos on the PDFs. All is fine. There are a very few small errors in the pdfs, but this is probably a font issue and so far i only spotted one page two of http://learnosm.org/files/josm_relations_my.pdf. But i think no need to fix it now. Its a minor issue and can be fixed with the next major overhaul maybe in a few months or a year/when needed.

[cid:5e48bddc-e469-490e-abd5-3be23e77b0ae]

We will continue with the translations (coordination chapter) and also fixing some small errors (in case we spot some as will be inevitably the case) in the "finished chapters.

Thanks a lot from the Myanmar team

and a big thank from my side to all the people within Myanmar and abroad involved in making those guides available in Myanmar Language.

Best

Patrick