[HOT] JOSM for HOT can someone point me at a basic tutorial?

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 12:47:57 UTC 2016

Perhaps another question might simply be how would you use them and what is
the advantage of just adding tags? Do I assume you draw a way and instead
of tagging it conventionally you go the the preset menu, select the
appropriate preset which then applies the tags?  Seems slower to me with
more steps.

Thanks John