[HOT] JOSM for HOT can someone point me at a basic tutorial?

Yantisa Akhadi yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org
Sun Oct 2 13:02:32 UTC 2016

Hello John,

Here are the JOSM tutorial that our team used in training:

   - Chapter 4: Getting started with JOSM
   <http://docs.inasafe.org/en/training/osm/Chapter-04-getting-started-with-josm.html>
   - Chapter 5: Editing with JOSM
   <http://docs.inasafe.org/en/training/osm/Chapter-05-editing-with-josm.html>

It is part of Data Collection using OSM training materials. Feedback is
welcome.

Best,

*Yantisa Akhadi (Iyan)*
*Project Manager for Indonesia*