[HOT] JOSM for HOT can someone point me at a basic tutorial?

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 13:10:22 UTC 2016

These are exceptionally good, however I missed any reference to View,
Toggle dialogs panel, which is important as if you hit the tab key all the
menus disappear and you have to know to hit the tab again to get them
back.  It's probably mentioned and I missed it but it might be worthwhile
checking as it can be frustrating to lose the menus.

Cheerio John