[HOT] Hurricane Matthew Mapping Urgently Needed

Kevin Bullock kbullock at digitalglobe.com
Fri Oct 7 16:13:05 UTC 2016

Thanks Blake and Mike for your feedback on this. I work at DG and all of this imagery over Haiti is from us (via Bing, Mapbox or direct from us). If we are seeing 1m-2m offsets, that is completely normal/expected. the circular error of our satellites is approximately 3m in any direction. Please let me know how I can help.

Best, Kevin Bullock