[HOT] OSM humanitarian mapping and its learning curve

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Thu Oct 13 22:23:36 UTC 2016

A few months ago the Training Group was working on a short document "How to
Map in 5 Easy Steps". It fell through the cracks. It described the basics
of mapping in short sentences and used pictures, and included how to draw
and square a building, how to draw a road and tag it, etc. If completed it
would be a great way to get better data from new mappers.

Suzan