[HOT] Help wanted cleaning up in Africa, needs JOSM and Todo plugin

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 00:35:09 UTC 2016

I think adding area=yes which is mainly buildings would be good but there
are so many and if you look at them in JOSM you can tag a batch at a time.
It might be an idea to identify which areas are in desperate need of
buildings and give them higher priority in Map Roulette if that could be
done.

Cheerio John