[HOT] Mapping damage in Jérémie from UAV images

FredM frmoine at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 00:57:37 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Thanks all for your participation it is quite helpful.
and it show how OSM can be useful

For now we are making damage assessment on Harvard methodology
http://hhi.harvard.edu/publications/satellite-imagery-interpretation-guide-assessing-wind-disaster-damage-structures

http://taches.francophonelibre.org/project/65#task/8
http://taches.francophonelibre.org/project/63

And as usual all the drone and satellite imagery are here
http://imagery.openstreetmap.fr/wms
Thanks JeanG again for that, it is still an amazing service especially
in emergency.

Who request it, the world bank to estimate quickly the cost.
And now we promote osm platform to the government, and explain OSM work.

I am still supporting as a volunteer for OSM , Potentiel3.0  the
government  (CNIGS haitian geographical space agency).

Tomorrow we will go in the field to collect more drone imagery over
affected area to improve the workflow.

All the best FredM

---