[HOT] Showcases - What has been done with HOT's effort

Felix Delattre felix.delattre at hotosm.org
Thu Oct 27 18:47:16 UTC 2016

Generally, everything counts!! But as this is for the website of HOT
Inc., I would say the case studies/showcases should at least somehow be
connected to any initiatives or activations from HOT Inc. The text can
then explain briefly the connection.

Let's take the example of Managua. The public transport map there has
been done by the local community without any help from HOT Inc. nor any
activation. However HOT Inc. helped then by giving it's name and
organizational structure in the crowd-funding campaign and that is why
there has been a connection, which is explained in the text:
https://hotosm.org/showcase/2016/first_central_american_transit_map

Does this makes sense?

Cheers,
Felix