[HOT] Showcases - What has been done with HOT's effort

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Thu Oct 27 18:56:24 UTC 2016

It makes sense although I am a bit hesitant about HOT Inc. deciding when
and how to 'allow' the use of the name HOT, wouldn't that be a community
matter? Or should those that believe an organizational structure is an
unnecessary addition to HOT leave or 'fork'?

And if so, are any forks in place today? Groups of (unorganized) people
that act like a hottie but do not necessarily support the idea of a HOT Inc?

Kind regards,

Milo