[HOT] Showcases - What has been done with HOT's effort

Pete Masters pedrito1414 at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 28 08:49:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

If anyone has any information or studies on this from John: *I'm sure there
are studies that can show these bring a positive economic benefit to the
local population, *I would love to see it...

Cheers,

Pete

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 9:10 AM, Martin Noblecourt <m_noblecourt at cartong.org

*Pete Masters*