[HOT] Myanmar task on MapSwipe

Pete Masters pedrito1414 at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 5 19:36:42 UTC 2016

Hi all, how are you?

Thought some of you might be interested in this: myanmar-results-100.zip
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwsMM5hElkXEZVdEMWtiS20zVUk/view?usp=sharing_eid&ts=57cda93f>

It's the full results from MapSwipe contributors for the MSF-requested
Myanmar project. There's a qgis project file, shapes for admin boundaries
and a results geojson.

This will be the first MapSwipe task that informs a tasking manager
project, so we need to work out how best to do that over the coming days!

The project in MapSwipe was completed in around 60 hours by just more than
1000 people, which we are super pleased with. Looking forward to see how it
affects the TM process!

Would love to hear your questions and conmments / suggestions...

Cheers,

Pete

--
*Pete Masters*