[HOT] Myanmar task on MapSwipe

Laura O'Grady laura at lauraogrady.ca
Mon Sep 5 21:26:39 UTC 2016

Hi Pete,

Thanks for sharing this data in QGIS format with the list. I look forward to taking a closer look.

Speaking of QGIS they currently have a grant application call (due date Thursday September 15th, 2016):

http://blog.qgis.org/2016/08/04/qgis-grants-call-for-applications/

I noticed one of the potential projects they might fund is:

Implementing a new feature in QGIS
If there are any developers out there who have ideas about a plug-in that might be used in conjunction with the Tasking Manager and/or MapSwipe that HOT would find useful I'd be happy to read over and provide feedback on a grant proposal for this funding call. I have experience writing/reviewing grants with some technological aspect but not specifically with this organization.

Best wishes,

Laura

-
Laura O'Grady