[HOT] Myanmar task on MapSwipe

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Tue Sep 6 15:02:48 UTC 2016

Hi Laura and all,

That is a pretty tight window for the QGIS grant, however I went ahead and added it to the Fundraising Working Group’s ‘pipeline’/spreadsheet. We meet every-other week, next one is Wednesday the 14th; however, we have some projects that are also time sensitive and we may do a ‘less formal’ FWG meeting this week.

If you’re interested in this stuff, we definitely welcome more people (i.e. more people == more opportunities we can apply for). Let me, Tyler or Cheryl know and we can get you into the mailing list, etc.

Sincerely,

=Russ

Russell Deffner

 <mailto:Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org> Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org