[HOT] HOT Working Groups (was Myanmar task on MapSwipe)

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Tue Sep 6 19:54:34 UTC 2016

Thanks Melanie - I'll follow-up directly with you next.

In the meantime, I'll hijack this thread to let everyone know - yes, we have a handful of working groups and new people are more than welcome to jump right in; the groups I participate in all have a 'standing list' of stuff we'd like to do but just not enough time/people. The groups can be found here: https://hotosm.org/working-groups - each group picks their own forum, frequency of meetings, etc. and only Community and Security are 'inactive' but it's our hope to have a 'chair' for all groups by end-of-year (at least that was my choice for accomplishable goal in 2016). There is also this calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=hotosm.org_848e89aaiab04ag94d23rqn558%40group.calendar.google.com  - time default is Iceland/UTC

Any questions about working groups or 'how to join' I'd be happy to answer,
=Russ

Russell Deffner
Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)