[HOT] HOT Working Groups (was Myanmar task on MapSwipe)

Laura O'Grady laura at lauraogrady.ca
Tue Sep 6 21:29:11 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Here's the direct link to the application form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3AdsVEHI2sP7o2U4zRlL8i9oSMZ7CUvk9TnHoct33yDLyBw/viewform?c=0&w=1

I've done a quick read through. It doesn't seem very onerous, especially if there's a reasonably thought out idea that fits the funding call.

Best wishes,

Laura

-
Laura O'Grady