[HOT] Voting for Ramani Huria on OpenStreetMap Awards.

Innocent Maholi innocentmaholi at hotosm.org
Thu Sep 8 10:23:27 UTC 2016

Hi Blake,

I agree with you, its great honour to be in the list of 5 finalists in the
categories. But also voting is really giving hard time like you said,
considering everyone in the list have worked very hard and is really
deserving to be in the list.
We'd like to thank the OSM community for considering Ramani Huria for this
award, please consider voting, and hope to see you in Brussels at SoTM.

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Innocent Maholi
Lead Mapping Supervisor | Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team | Dar es Salaam,
Tanzania
Mob: + <%2B255652250562>255714166665 <http:///>
Skype: innocent.maholi