[HOT] Multilingual names tool for OpenStreetMap

Nicholas Doiron nickd at codeforamerica.org
Sat Sep 10 03:23:21 UTC 2016

Follow-up on this OSM name localization project:

I created a "Task Manager"-like interface to create projects. You can sign
in with your OSM account: http://names.georeactor.com/projects

People without an OSM account can use Facebook Messenger. Send a message to
http://m.me/osmcitynamer (if you don't have the Messenger app, try
https://www.facebook.com/osmcitynamer/ )

*These projects do not edit OSM yet*!  I am working on a system to compare
multiple users' answers first.

Regards,
Nick Doiron