[HOT] Addresses in Africa

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 15:31:00 UTC 2016

The very crude way is to pull in the poi into JOSM then save the .osm file
and bring it up in something like notepad++.

lat='45.472891' lon='-75.4891002'

Do we need all the digits for a a reasonable amount of accuracy?

It certainly looks like a fairly simple JOSM plug in could be built that
could display or drop something into a cut and paste style window.

I think I'd prefer some sort of check digit though to catch transpositions.

Thanks John