[HOT] [activation hotosm] Re: Earthquake in Tanzania and Uganda

Leonard Ouma leoouma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 06:24:44 UTC 2016

I keep getting this error <https://s11.postimg.org/ynxahji83/DG_Error.png>
when I try to use the DG imagery. What could I be ding wrong? Bing Imagery
displays OK, apart from the issue with the clouds.

https://s11.postimg.org/ynxahji83/DG_Error.png

Kind Regards,

Leonard Ouma | GIS | RS | Engineering Surveyor | Skype: @leoouma
<http://www.skype.com/leoouma> | +254726451403 |