[HOT] HOT Summit program update

Graham graham at klunky.co.uk
Sun Sep 18 23:11:38 UTC 2016

Hello Cheryl,

It is just too far to come from Australia. Loaded up on to YouTube for all, great! I look forward to watching them, like so much others, i am sure.

Regards,
Graham

Le 18 sept. 2016 à 23:35, Cheryl Shaw <cheryl.shaw at hotosm.org> a écrit :

Hello Graham,
So sorry you won't be able to join us.  Each of the sessions will be taped and uploaded to Youtube no more than one week after the Summit.  We will send notification once the tapes are available.  Thanks for the inquiry.
Best, Cheryl

> On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 7:30 PM, Graham <graham at klunky.co.uk> wrote:
> Dear Tyler,
>
> For those who are not able to attend the summit. Will there be videos of the talks available for people to watch, or other such material?
>
> Regards,
> Graham
>

> Le 17 sept. 2016 à 03:24, Tyler Radford <tyler.radford at hotosm.org> a écrit :
>
> Coming to the #HOTSummit next week in Brussels?
>
> Updated program: http://summit.hotosm.org/program/ including an informal meet-up on Wednesday evening.
>
> If you haven't yet registered, there's still time! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hot-summit-2016-tickets-25408089279
>
> Look forward to seeing you there.
>
> Tyler Radford
> Executive Director
> tyler.radford at hotosm.org
> @TylerSRadford
>
> Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
> Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development
> web | twitter | facebook | donate
>

> OpenStreetMap, The Global HOT Community, and Achieving the SDGs
> September 22, 2016 | Brussels, Belgium
> Register Today: http://summit.hotosm.org

Cheryl Shaw
Operations Coordinator