[HOT] Global Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction- May 22-26

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Fri Apr 7 07:24:00 UTC 2017

Hi Miriam,

HOT will have an exhibit booth for the week. Rebecca Firth from our staff
team and I will be there to showcase some of our DRR related work from
Indonesia and Tanzania. If other HOT community members are already in the
region and plan to attend we would welcome collaboration and help with
representing HOT at our exhibit. Look forward to hearing about the workshop
as well.

Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director