[HOT] Global Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction- May 22-26: GEO

Steven Ramage steven_ramage at outlook.com
Fri Apr 7 08:19:49 UTC 2017

The Group on Earth Observations (GEO) booth will be next to HOT (purposely) in Mexico. Myself and our technical expert, Vanessa Aellen will be there.

We will be talking about open Earth observation data, the numerous disaster related activities in the GEO Work Programme [we are an intergovernmental org representing 104 national governments] and how OpenAerialMap is now brokered from www.geoportal.org<http://www.geoportal.org> [you can also find OSM data there too].

Cheers
Steven