[HOT] wish list for validators.

Florian Niel florian.niel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 08:54:01 UTC 2017

Maybe there could be a button below the "Take a task at random" which
says "Validate a task at random" and behind this button there is an
algorithm which selects the most reasonable task square.

What makes a task good for validation?

1) It has to be finished recently
2) Tasks by this user have not been validated yet (or just few)
3) The user is unexperienced
4) Special importance to users whose tasks vere invalidated
5) A checkbox (something like "please validate quickly") next to the
"Mark task as done", where mappers can somehow request quick validation
(because they are not sure if they have done it right). Checking this
box would put the task on top of this list. And when this task has been
validated the user should get a message.

Another validation-related topic:
For me as a mapper, I wish that I would have a list of my finished tasks
where I see which have been validated / invalidated. It would give me a
boost when I see I am doing things right.

Florian