[HOT] wish list for validators.

Matthew Gibb mjngibb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 11:55:32 UTC 2017

Hi John, as Pete mentioned, I think there are going to be a number of
features in the TM3 that will help with managing and validating projects.

I've been putting together a Validation FAQ if anyone would like to
contribute:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BIbdrrSRueNdxvyoYJJm10VGH-hy0BM13UlSJglgrEg/edit#heading=h.di2zopdzc88x

We've also got a #validation channel on the HOTOSM slack group, to help
prompt some discussion on validation.

Matt