[HOT] Mapping buildings something to think about

Dale Kunce dale.kunce at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 05:23:03 UTC 2017

All this is a reminder to everyone to keep the language and intent of
statements in a respectful manner. The iD developers and mainteners work
very hard to manage the project and do a very good job. I know some of you
have frustrations but please be respectful of others time and efforts as
well.

Dale