[HOT] wish list on validation

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 13:49:16 UTC 2017

I'm looking at a project with more than 1,000 tiles that need validating.
Some are done by mappers who are new, some by experienced mappers.

What I'd like is something to serve up the tiles most in need of validation
in the order of priority.

So new mappers first, recent work first, trusted mappers last.  Algorithm
it so its not a personal opinion on who is a trusted mapper but the idea
would be to accept that not everything will get validated within 24 hrs but
where can we get the most improvement in data quality for the least effort.

Thanks John