[HOT] wish list on validation

Blake Girardot HOT/OSM blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Tue Apr 18 15:10:35 UTC 2017

Hi John,

The Tasking Manager 3 should help address the wish list.

Currently it shows a list of all the contributors to a project (like
the existing TM2) but the columns are "Experience Level" (based on
changesets), "Days since registration", "days since last validation"

Clicking on any one of the mappers will select all the tasks they have
completed and open them in an editor.

Hopefully that will help us identify new mappers who have no feedback
as well as experienced mappers, also perhaps with no "thank you's" for
a long time.

cheers
blake