[HOT] HOT Community Perception Survey

Nate Smith nate at hotosm.org
Mon Apr 24 10:24:48 UTC 2017

Hello HOT -

We’re looking for your input! Fill out this brief survey to contribute your
thoughts and experience of HOT.

Access the survey here (or fill out below):
http://bit.ly/hot-perception-survey.

Vizzuality has assembled this survey as part of our design refresh work.
They’re looking to gather community-wide perceptions of HOT. Please take a
moment to contribute; it should take less than 5 mins of your time. You can
access the survey with the above link <http://bit.ly/hot-perception-survey> or
fill out the form below by selecting the answers within the email and
clicking submit. The survey will be open until *Friday, April 28*.

Thank you,
Design Strategy Working Group
<https://github.com/hotosm/design-strategy/wiki/Design-Strategy-Working-Group>
&