[HOT] SotM Africa 2017 - Extended deadline: Call for sessions !

Claire Halleux claire.halleux at hotosm.org
Mon Apr 24 12:21:44 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

We are currently preparing the program of this first-time OSM event at the
scale of Africa.
The deadline of this call was extended and is now May 7th, last limit!
Read more on the event : http://sotmafrica.org/
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://sotmafrica.org/&sa=D&ust=1493039542249000&usg=AFQjCNHvMYWIgdTXXSIqKP2GqI56uCK_SQ>

*Propose your session for State of the Map Africa 2017!*

In July the African OpenStreetMap community will be coming together for the
first time at the State of the Map Africa conference, this year in Kampala,
Uganda.
It is set to be an exciting three day event where mappers, programmers,
practitioners, entrepreneurs, and policy makers will share their passion
for OpenStreetMap.

We invite you to submit your session proposals for the 2017 State of the
Map Africa, by May 7th, 2017.

You are encouraged to submit proposals for 30 minute talks, 5 minute
lightning talks, and 90 minute workshops that will result in progress and
excitement in the world of OpenStreetMap.
The application form is available here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXa9UUOuUJLJaViwBLIv_i0Y2-8aEr7cjd3FJxRCcr1B_JWw/viewform
The soonest we'll be getting your application, the better ;-)

Best,

Claire

http://www.openstreetmap.cd
https://www.facebook.com/OpenStreetMap.RDC