[HOT] Broken (multi)polygon cleanup

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Thu Apr 27 13:36:11 UTC 2017

Hi!

I just posted a new Maproulette challenge for fixing one particular case
of broken polygons: Building ways with "spikes". Details are at
http://area.jochentopf.com/fixing.html#spikes-buildings .

Because there is a large number of those in HOT areas, I have split
those off into their own challenge
(http://maproulette.org/ui/admin/list/379/Challenge/tasks/2499).
Would be great to get some help fixing those from the HOT community.

Jochen