[HOT] Broken (multi)polygon cleanup

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 14:26:28 UTC 2017

Re: http://area.jochentopf.com/fixing.html#spikes-buildings
<http://area.jochentopf.com/fixing.html#spikes-buildings>I looked at one of
the issues flagged (e.g. http://maproulette.org/map/2498/2186222) and don't
really understand what the "spike" problem is. Are there examples of how to
identify the issue? Are these issues only fixable in JOSM or can one use ID?

Re: http://maproulette.org/ui/admin/list/379/Challenge/tasks/2499
Error: Forbidden: User [1466] does not have access to this project [379]

Thanks!

d.