[HOT] Project #2657, Malawi, Salima district

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 19:32:23 UTC 2017

The project hasn't quite been archived although a request to do so was sent
to the project manager.  I think the last tile was mapped and validated
this morning eastern standard time.

My understanding is TM3 will have a comment box added real soon now.  I
think only the project manager currently has the ability to send a message
to all the mappers on the project saying Merry Christmas or whatever.

Cheerio John