[HOT] Project #2657, Malawi, Salima district

Jean Marie Falisse fa003029 at skynet.be
Sun Dec 3 19:24:46 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have been working quite a while on this project. I made a pause for a couple of days as only 4 or 5 tiles were left. I tried to return to the project to finish it, but I can’t even see it.

1.  Is there an archive of completed project we can just display?

2.  I’d love to be able to celebrate on one form or another. I cannot even send a word to the numerous participants to say hello, thanks, or whatever.

Is it possible to transform my remarks into suggestions for improvements, or does all this already exist and I just didn’t see it?

Thanks to all for helping me in this project.

Jean Marie Falisse, alias Eleuthere on osm.
Berensheide, 3
B 1170 Watermael-Boitsfort
Belgique
+32 2 673 32 22