[HOT] highway=service in the Highway Tag Africa

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Wed Dec 6 21:40:41 UTC 2017

There may be some cases with service roads within large private or
protected properties (such as mining areas, or natural parks, or large
ranches and agricultural complexes) probably in US, South Africa, Russia,
Australia, Brasil (these huge areas may still have a few public roads
crossing them, but most other roads connected will be restricted (with
barriers) and for service only (but are not necessarily tracks, notably in
mining areas) and will drive only to private buildings or
industrial/agricultural facilities, there may even be some private
residences (but connected to the long access service roads by short service
driveways).